Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Great Context Posted

The final lesson of the course, Lesson 10, has just been posted. In it is a summary of all our General Principles and, naturally, the tenth one. There's a bit of a surprise with this Lesson, in that the General Principle isn't mentioned until the penultimate section--but, yes, the title to this blog post is a clue.

The class was great fun, guys, and I hope informative for everyone--I know I learned heaps preparing the lessons! I want to thank all of you--Colleen, Jocelyn, Larry, Paul, Trish and my fantastic wife soon-to-be-doctor-not-Mrs Didaskalos, Sandy (who is NOT learning Greek OR Hebrew!)--for kindly sacrificing your Sunday afternoons to come out to Paihia Baptist Church and lend an ear to a gabby old man. Thank you, Thank you--you made the gabby old man very happy.

May the Lord bless you all with wisdom, peace and joy.


jim

No comments:

Post a Comment